http://www.wisn.com/news/22848485/detail.html
Our tenth news is titled "Racine Man Accused of Beating Child to Death". I found it on March 17th. It's theme is Justice, and there is no author's name. We couldn't find any bias.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A 40-year-old man is accused of killing a 2-year-old boy. The boy was his girlfriend’s son, and he was punched numerous times by Garcia for spilling milk.
Police interviewed Garcia at his Racine home, and according to the criminal complaint, he admitted punching the boy at least three times in the abdomen because the child was “frustrating him”.
The boy’s father was not in court on Monday. Earlier, he told the Racine Journal Times he had seen signs of abuse with the child, but didn’t know how to report it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Isabel Seong- I think that this child was a poor victim, and I think that Garcia might have been drunk.
Diego Batres- Spilling milk. There is no other explanation than being drunk. I hope this guy goes to jail.

No comments:
Post a Comment