Diego Batres, Isabel Seong, Pedro Aycinena, Tae Yeon Lim
Our eleventh news is called "DNA testing confirms Haitian couple are parents of baby sent to the US". There is no author's name nor bias. We found it on March 17th, and the theme is Genes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This news is about a 4-year-old infant who was rescued in Haiti. Nadine Devilme and Junior Alexis were the baby’s parents. Alexis, the mother, was knocked out in the earthquake and taken to a hospital. She urged to go find her baby daughter when she woke up. They searched for 4 days and didn’t find anything. Another rescue crew found the baby in the arms of her dead babysitter. The baby was taken to a hospital in Miami, and DNA testing showed that Alexis and Devilme were the parents. The family will be reunited soon as the baby is recovering.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diego Batres: I really hope this family is reunited, I would be very depressed if my baby brother was lost.
Isabel Seong: I think that a family being separated is very sad, and I hope that it doesn't happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment