Isabel Seong, Tae Yeon Lim, Pedro Aycinena and Diego Batres
Our 2nd news for may is titled "9-year-old stable after Libya plane crash".
_________________________________________________________
Ruben Van Assouw, an 9-year-old, was the only survivor in a plane crash that killed 103 people, including his parents and his brother. He suffered multiple fractures to his legs and underwent surgery at the Al Khadra Hospital. The Afriqiyah Airways plane crashed at 6 AM on Wednesday. It departed from Johannesburg, South Africa.
This poor kid might live with his aunt and uncle after the tragic plane crash, but he is still recovering.
_________________________________________________________
Diego Batres: I feel very sorry for this little kid. Even though he is alone in the world now, this was a miracle. Among the resistant adults and older people, the 9-year-old survived. I hope his trauma disappears soon.
Tae-yeon- I feel sorry and bad, becuase that little kid, that has only 9 years old, lost his parents and brothers.
Isabel Seong- I think that the boy was lucky and unlucky at the same time. He survived, but the lost his family. Poor boy.
Pedro Aycinena: This is a very bad thing because he must feel so terrible I cannot imagine. He probably is thinking why did he survived and his family didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment